I, the free citizen, guided by profound respect for cultural and national heritage, hereby declare that I am taking government in my own hands. To be able to govern the society together with others, I undertake to honour the supreme moral principles which will be Law to me. Human life represents the absolute value and I, therefore, reserve the right to disobey any order susceptible to put this in jeopardy.
To execute the government, I need no intermediators, for like any other free citizen, I can be elected to public positions as well as at any time therefrom removed. As a citizen mandated to govern I bear full resonsibility for decisions I will make, being fully aware what effects these may have on the lives of us all. I shall spare no effort to protect and hold in esteem the ultimate humane virtues, such as respect for others, mutual love and understanding, conservation of the environment and its resources, tolerance, without any distinction whatsoever, of creed, race, nation, nationality and ethnicity. The family, an inviolable foundation and support of the whole society, will enjoy a scrupulous protection, in view of which I undertake to give it my unreserved backing, in particular through provision of decent housing and dignified life in old age.
Having in mind centuries-long opression, I realise that freedom will not be obtained without making food and natural resources accessible to all in equal measure. Furthermore, to prevent a free society from being exposed to manipulation, it must be given space in public service media, on a broadcasting circuit of its own and under citizen supervision.
Administration of public affairs and the functioning of public institutions must be based on an effective and supervised seperation of powers as well as on a precise system of checks and balances, as defined in a constitutional act on direct democracy. State policies will be decided by free citizens, for all the citizens must have guaranteed the equality of opportunity. Constitutional acts stem directly from the will of free citizens and will be superior to any others.
The following goals lead to the conduct of government by a free citizen:
1. The free citizen constitutes the foundation of a free civil society based on principles of direct democracy.
2. The free state represents a sovereign community of free citizens who firmly believe in constitutionally protected values, state sovereignty and laws being superior to any other international laws. The sovereignty of the state is expressed by its own currency, as a mainstay of economy.
3. It is the state´s basic duty to create and mantain on a permanent basis full food sel-sufficiency for all its citizens, a primordial strategic goal, which serves to promote economic development, reduce unemployment as well as to close the gap between urban and rural areas. The free state is likewise under obligation to pomote a healthy market environment, minimising beaurocratic costs and obstacles to free enterprise.
4. The free citizens are owners of the national bank wich grants to every citizen of the free state credits with guaranteed zero interest.
5. The free citizens are owners of strategic enterprises which must be managed with the intention to generate maximum benefit to all the citizens.
6. Public education at all levels is fully financed from the state budget. The sole criterion for admission of candidates will be the required range of their own knowledge and gifts to pursue some specific studies., with curricula adapted to the demand on the market as well as to societal needs.
7. Every free citizen has the right to work, as enshrined in the Constitution.. The state is therefore under obligation to ensure conditions stimulating creation of a sufficient number of jobs to make sure the citizens are not denied this right. Whoever refuses to accept an adequate job created by the state, will cease to be entitled to receive welfare benefits.
8. Every citizen of a free state has the right to health care, with standard health care pro vided in state facilities, medicaments and health aids included, being fully funded from public resources.
9. Access to information is ensured through a public service TV and radio broadcasting news channel under direct citizen supervision.
10. The free citizen represents the foundation of a peace-loving society enjoying the status of permanent neutrality, engaging in no armed conflicts and hence bound by no obligations within military pacts. To join, stay in or leave any international military organisation will be the matter to be decided exclusively by citizens in a referendum.